1-2 Terminal(s) Onsite Installation and Training package
Onsite installation and configuration includes 1 technician on your site to set up your POS system, printers, server and all peripherals. The technician will also run the necessary cables to your POS devices. Once done your system will be neatly set up, configured and ready for training and setup.
Onsite training includes 1 technician on your site for 8 hours to train your employees and managers on the operations and use of the POS system. The technician will cover all aspects of the Front of House operations and show your management staff how to adjust features in the POS, make menu adjustments and run reports.
It is recommended to have 1 training session (4 hours) for every 10 employees. If you wish to have a technician onsite during your “Live” or “Opening” day purchase an extra Onsite Training package.
If you have more than 3 pos terminals then you must purchase the Installation and Training separately from the links below.
- Onsite installation and configuration of your new POS system
- Running of all necessary cables (does not include power outlets)
- Setup of all POS options and settings
- 8 Hours of Onsite POS Training for your restaurant Staff and management staff
- Topics covered include:
- How to open and close the day
- Clocking in and clocking out
- Running reports
- Entering Orders
- Managing and editing orders
- Managing customer information
- Other specific details and operations required for your restaurants operations
- Purchase of a Onsite Installation/Training Travel Charge to get the technician onsite (only 1 Onsite Installation/Training Travel Charge is required per installation, if you are purchase 2 days of onsite training and 1 installation then you only need to purchase 1 Onsite Installation/Training Travel Charge.
- A scheduled installation/training date
- 1 week notice