3 or more terminals Onsite Installation and configuration
Onsite installation and configuration includes 1 technician on your site to set up your POS system, printers, server and all peripherals. The technician will also run the necessary cables to your POS devices. Once done your system will be neatly set up, configured and ready for training and setup.
If you have 1 or 2 pos terminals then you can purchase the 1-2 Terminal(s) Installation and Training package, instead of buying training and installation separately.
- Onsite installation and configuration of your new POS system
- Running of all necessary cables (does not include power outlets)
- Setup of all POS options and settings
- Purchase of a Onsite Installation/Training Travel Charge to get the technician onsite (only 1 Onsite Installation/Training Travel Charge is required per installation, if you are purchase 2 days of onsite training and 1 installation then you only need to purchase 1 Onsite Installation/Training Travel Charge.
- A scheduled installation/training date
- 1 week notice