Remote Installation and Training package
The Remote installation and configuration includes 1 technician on the phone to help you set up your POS system, printers, server and all peripherals. The technician will also work with you remotely to configure all POS settings and options to your specific establishments needs.
Remote training includes 1 technician on the phone to train your employees and managers on the operations and use of the POS system. The technician will cover all aspects of the Front of House operations and show your management staff how to adjust features in the POS, make menu adjustments and run reports.
- Over the Phone installation and configuration of your new POS system
- Setup of all POS options and settings
- Over the Phone POS Training for your restaurant Staff and management staff
- Topics covered include:
- How to open and close the day
- Clocking in and clocking out
- Running reports
- Entering Orders
- Managing and editing orders
- Managing customer information
- Other specific details and operations required for your restaurants operations
- A scheduled installation/training date
- 1 week notice